Last week the MMS Foundation released its new look Foundation and Master Plan Newsletter to the MMS Community, including current families, staff and alumni. If you missed the email, please click here.
Many of our new community members may be unaware of the MMS Foundation and what we do. So, throughout May we’re taking over MMS social media to share our achievements.
Since our launch in 2014 the MMS Foundation has:
- Received $637,365 in grants, including federal government funding towards the purchase of the Brighton campus
- Established the MMS Community Finance Fund in 2015 – an impact investment that raised $1.8M to fund the purchase of the Brighton campus
- Held the MMS Foundation Community Giving Day in November 2020, raising $115,500 to establish the MMS Scholarship Fund
- Established the MMS Scholarship Fund in 2021, supporting 19 students over three years
- Awarded $67,000 in grants to the MMS Building Fund, MMS Library Fund and MMS Scholarship Fund
- Reconnected our alumni at our annual reunion events
- Published 15 editions of the MMS Foundation and Master Plan Newsletter.
Our goal is to secure financial and in-kind support to underpin the long-term vision of Melbourne Montessori School. The MMS Foundation creates support for the school’s Building Fund, Library Fund and Scholarship Fund through connecting with families, staff, alumni, past staff and parents, and friends of MMS including the broader educational and philanthropic community.
If you’d like to learn more, please email us at email@example.com