The MMS Scholarship Fund is now accepting applications for the MMS Scholarship Fund Principal’s Bursary 2021.
This Bursary is awarded by the MMS Principal to students who embody the Montessori values of self-respect, acceptance of the uniqueness and dignity of the individual, kindness, peacefulness, compassion, empathy, honour, individual responsibility, and courage to speak from the heart.
The COVID-19 pandemic has severely financially impacted the family of the student and they may no longer be able to remain at the School or they are a prospective student who may otherwise be unable to attend Melbourne Montessori School.
- Australian citizens and permanent Australian residents, within the meaning of the Australian Citizenship Act 1948
- Currently at Melbourne Montessori School, or attending another School/Centre, with the student in the primary or secondary years
- Submit a MMS Scholarship Fund Principal’s Bursary 2021 Application Form
- Show financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- A percentage of the 2021 school fees excluding additional fees/levies
Registration of interest Open: Thursday, 10th December 2020
Applications Open: Wednesday, 20th January 2021 at 9am
Application’s Close: Wednesday, 10th February 2021 at 5pm
Bursaries Awarded: Monday, 1st March 2021