STUDENT ENROLMENT APPLICATION
Parent Toddler, Early Learning Programs and Cycle 1 - Cycle 3
Melbourne Montessori School offers a wide variety of programs catering for children from 1-12 years of age. The Parent Toddler Group, Early Learners Program and Cycle 1 classes are conducted at the Brighton East campus. Cycles 2 and 3 classes take place at the Caulfield campus. Steps to lodging Application for Enrolment:
- Complete all sections of the Student Enrolment Form and return to School along with: A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate, Current Immunisation Certificate (mandatory requirement as of 1 January 2016) Payment of the non-refundable Application Fee of $200.
Applications will not be accepted without all the above. Please don’t submit photographed copies of application forms.
- Receipt of your child’s Application will be acknowledged
- While this Application is a requirement of entry into the School, it is not a guarantee of admission
- Your child will be entered in our Enrolment Register and at the appropriate time, prior to the indicated time of entry, parents will be contacted.
- Those intending to enter into Cycles 1-3 will be required to attend a pre-enrolment interview with the Principal
- A formal offer of a place in the School for Cycles 1-3 will then be made and an Acceptance Fee of $2000 will be due within 14 days.
Enrolment into the Parent Toddler Group or Early Learners Program will only be confirmed prior to the commencement of each School term. When there are no longer any places available, applicants will be placed on a Waiting List and contacted when a vacancy occurs, this may be at any time in the course of a school year. APPLYING FOR: Please indicate your preferred program and year of entry, more than one program may be selected.
If you would perfer to download and fill in a paper copy you can find it here