In response to interest and requests from our parents, we are delighted to announce Melbourne Montessori School (MMS) and Headland Montessori will be collaborating to offer the additional option of MMS Cycle 1 Long Day Care program. During school hours, MMS will deliver our Cycle 1 – (3-6 Years) program, with care outside school hours provided by Headland Montessori. This is a unique partnership enabling teaching staff and resources of MMS to be completely embedded in the Headland Montessori Long Day Care service.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Headland as the quality of their long day care shows careful planning and outstanding
attention to detail through totally engaging and educational activities.” Gay Wales – Principal of MMS.
The MMS Long Day Care program will commence in early 2020 and will be offered at a new purpose built facility provided by Headland Montessori.
The new child care centre will feature:
- Long Day Care (7:30 – 6pm) for children aged 0 to 6 years.
- Authentic Montessori Registered™ Program delivered by qualified Montessori teachers.
- 3-6 years pre-school program delivered by Melbourne Montessori School.
- State of the art classrooms, Gonzagarredi (AMI approved) furniture/materials throughout.
- Bespoke, nature-based, outdoor learning program and environment.
- In-house Chef/commercial kitchen
- Roster that exceeds national staffing ratios.
Headland Montessori is now taking expression of interest applications to their programs for 2020. Their initial limited offering for all age groups will be for starting in Term 1 2020.
For more information about the MMS Long Day Care option, download the MMS Long Day Care Information Booklet 2019
Click here for more information about Headland Montessori’s Melbourne centre.