Allyn Travis, Montessori training director in the USA, writes about the “Keys for Unlocking the Adult World” in which shes asks:
- What keys are necessary for the young person of today to make a successful, positive, triumphant entrance into adulthood?
- What keys does it take today and what keys is it likely to take in the future to achieve success and satisfaction as an adult?
- What keys is it going to take for the adults of the future to right the wrongs done to our planet?
- What keys do human beings need to stop the fighting and the wars and to bring our world to a place of peace and acceptance and caring?
- How are we in Montessori providing these keys?
Read the full article “Keys for Unlocking the Adult World” published by the Montessori Australia Foundation.