Thank you to all the MMS parents and caregivers who generously volunteered their time to our school and students this year. Without your help, the Parents’ Association (PA) would not be able to hold such fun and successful events. When we work together, we can be amazing!
Here’s some of what we did:
- ‘Welcome To MMS’ Morning Tea
- Book Drive to help support Living School in Lismore rebuild their library after a devastating flood event
- Fun get-togethers for the whole community to celebrate mothers, fathers, extended families and special friends
- Pizza Day
- Democracy Sausage Sizzle and Cake Stall on election day
- Our very successful Spring Fair which was a wonderful celebration of our school community
- Family Camp
In addition to celebrating and bringing our school community together, the PA also helps fundraise for our school.
This year, the PA will partner with the MMS Foundation to make a significant contribution to the costs of fixtures, fittings and furniture for the new school library at the Caulfield campus.
We think the PA and the MMS Foundation coming together to support such a significant investment for our Caulfield campus students is a great example of how working together delivers great outcomes for our school community.
We say goodbye to a fantastic 2022 PA Leadership Team. Thank you all for your dedication, hard work, late nights and early mornings working as a team to bring the community together. And we wish the 2023 Leadership Team great success for next year.
Wishing you all a happy and safe holiday season.
If you would like to speak with the PA about ways in which you can contribute to the school community, please email email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.